For the treatment and management of complex wound care including nutrition intervention, electronic stimulation, ultrasound, pulse lavage, MIST therapy, and debridement.
Our program also features:
- Wound Certified Nurse Treatment Team
- Wound Certified Physician Consultations
- Wound Vac Treatment
Symphony of Dyer has an innovative Cardiac Management Program which focuses on patients who have coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, post bypass surgery, and heart attacks.
Our Program features:
- Telemetry Services for heart rhythm management for patients on inotropic medication
- On Site Coumadin management, EKG, labs
- Nurse and Nurses Aides trained in Cardiac Disease
At Symphony, we understand how difficult it can be to manage all of the issues that surround a serious or complex illness. This specialized program was designed to alleviate symptoms associated with life limiting illnesses. The goal is to provide comfort care while meeting the emotional and spiritual needs of the patients and their family. Our skilled Palliative Care specialists work together with the physicians and the clinical team to provide options to enhance quality of life.